If you would like to get in touch with any ARLASH members working as consultants, please complete the form below.
ARLASH practitioners offering consultancies in their particular field are:
- Professor Kerry Arabena, Indigenous Health, Melbourne University
- Dr. Dana Kelly, International Water Centre, University of Queensland
- Dr Charles Massy OAM, Severn Park, Cooma NSW
- David Marsh, Allendale, Boorowa NSW
- Colin Seis, Winona, Gulgong NSW
- Dr. Julia Wolfson MAppSc, PhD, founder and principal of Turning Forward
- Elizabeth Clarke
Read the biographies of individual practitioners.
Please note that any arrangements made will be between the client and the consultant and are completely independent of ARLASH.